This is the entry level device which supports the capture of data from non intelligent wired devices via the use of pulse capture.
The following standard features of this model are shared with all the GET-1032 family of devices:
• 8 x 12bit analog inputs, supporting 0-10Vdc, 0-20mA, 4-20mA and a range of resistive temperature sensors.
• 8 x digital inputs for normal digital measurements and pulse measuring.
• 8 x 12bit analog outputs with a range of 0-10Vdc.
• 8 x darlington pair digital outputs which operate in sinking mode.
• Battery backed Real Time Clock.
• BACnet /IP communications protocol for communicating with PCs and integrating with other devices.
• 8 x 7 day time schedules with 10 switching times per day.
• Up to 40 trend logs with a capacity of between 800 and 4,000 readings each – depending on the number of trend logs enabled.
• Email alerts for “out of hours” consumption to help detect leaks, unexpected use or other anomalous consumption patterns.
• Product Dimension: 214 x 110 x 33mm (L x W x H).